Last Updated: April 4, 2021
i2S2 LLC (“i2S2,” “we” or “us”), a joint venture amongst Leidos, Inc., Apex Systems LLC, and Amentum Service, Inc., recognizes the importance of protecting your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides you with information about how i2S2 collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information, and the rights you may have with respect to your Personal Information.
We commit to collecting and processing your Personal Information responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy laws. This Statement generally applies to i2S2llc.com (the “Site”).
i2S2 is a business-to government (B2G) products and services provider. Accordingly, while we may collect and process customer data, which may include Personal Information (collectively, “Customer Data”), our normal business practice is to do so only at the request or direction of our customers and solely for the purpose(s) agreed to in the applicable customer contract. We collect and process such Customer Data responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and customer contract obligations. If there is a conflict between this Statement and the terms of any written agreement between our customers and i2S2, the terms of such written agreement will control.
If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights, which are explained in the Additional Rights under Local Laws section. These rights apply regardless of whether we collect your Personal Information through our Site or through other means.
What types of personal information are collected via the i2S2 site?
For the purposes of this Statement, “Personal Information” generally means data, or a combination of data from one or more sources, that identifies or could reasonably be used to identify an individual.
When you visit the Site, the Personal Information collected about you may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and other contact information;
- your qualifications, skills, education, experience and employment history;
- information about your current income or remuneration and other benefits as allowed by law;
- the name of any organization you are affiliated with and your job title;
- whether or not you have a disability for which i2S2 needs to make reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process;
- specific information about your eligibility to work in the jurisdiction where the job is posted;
- IP address;
- network and geo-location; and
- any information you provide to us through web forms or other communication tools available to you while visiting or using our Site.
i2S2 may collect this Personal Information in a variety of ways. For example, certain data might be requested in online application forms, obtained from your CV, resume, passport or other identity-related documents, or collected during in-person or telephone interviews or via other forms of assessment.
If you request a reasonable accommodation in the recruitment process, then i2S2 may also collect information from you to help determine what type of disability you have and the type of assistance you might require.
i2S2 may also collect “Sensitive Personal Information” such as information about your race, ethnicity, gender, disability, criminal records or history and veteran status – to monitor recruitment statistics and/or meet legal obligations, such as government reporting obligations.
If you choose not to provide us with this Personal Information when prompted, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
Why is this personal information collected?
We generally collect the Personal Information described above on an entirely voluntary basis – in other words, we do not require you to give us your Personal Information. Certain areas of the i2S2 Site, however, may request your Personal Information so that you can use specific features, learn more about i2S2 or access certain content. For example, we may ask you to submit Personal Information if you:
- download or access information about our products, services or programs;
- submit a form requesting that we contact you;
- apply for a job with i2S2; or
- request that we send materials to you.
We may also collect your Personal Information to:
- process job applications, make employment offers or enter into employment agreements;
- assess an applicant’s suitability for employment or engagement;
- comply with our statutory and/or regulatory obligations, e.g. carrying out a criminal records checks;
- comply with our duty to make reasonable adjustments for job applicants with disabilities;
- ensure compliance with an applicant’s statutory rights;
- ascertain an applicant’s fitness to work;
- meet our legal obligations and government reporting obligations; or
- establish, defend against, or exercise legal claims.
Use of personal information
We collect, use and share Personal Information when we have an appropriate legal basis to do this, such as:
- you have consented, for example, by signing up to receive communications or content from us or otherwise requesting access to information or materials that we make available via our Site;
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to meet our legitimate interests as a commercial organization (see Examples of i2S2’s Legitimate Interests);
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you, for example if you apply for a job with us or if you work for one of our service providers, customers, partners, subcontractors; and/or
- when necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation, for example, in response to an audit, subpoena or court order.
We may also use any Personal Information you submit through the Site as part of a job application to:
- contact you for recruitment and employment-related purposes;
- process your application; and
- for other employment-related purposes.
Examples of i2S2’s Legitimate Interests:
- operating, maintaining, and improving the Site and our products, services and programs;
- responding to comments and questions directed to us;
- providing information requested by website visitors, including but not limited to, educational content, fact sheets, webinars, white papers, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us or our selected partners;
- protecting against, investigating, and deterring fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- process employment applications; and
- protecting i2S2’s personnel or property.
We may also combine your Personal Information and other information about you with information collected from offline sources or information we already have.
Sharing personal information
We process and share your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Statement. When we disclose Personal Information to other entities or individuals to perform support services for us, we authorize such entities and individuals to use your Personal Information only for the limited purposes of performing those support services.
Please note that as a general rule, i2S2 cannot force third parties to abide by i2S2’s policies. Nevertheless, we do contractually require third parties with whom we share employee data, Customer Data or other Personal Information to abide by appropriate and relevant contract obligations, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose Personal Information to:
- respond to questions about our product or services;
- send communications, including email newsletters, or other marketing or recruitment materials;
- comply with applicable laws and regulations, obey judicial orders, respond to subpoenas;
- cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and respond to law enforcement requests;
- detect or prevent suspected or actual illegal activities or harm to our personnel or property;
- help us run our day-to-day business operations;
- protect our legal rights under any applicable laws or regulations, or to enforce our terms or policies;
- protect the rights or property of others, including our customers; and
- respond to and/or assist our auditors and legal advisors.
We may also disclose Personal Information:
- when legally required (e.g., for government reports);
- with our parent companies, partners, subsidiaries, or affiliates;
- in connection with or in the performance of a sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our business to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or business reorganization or any due diligence relating to any such sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer;
- for other legitimate business purposes, such as product or service development, marketing, recruitment, and website administration;
- to obtain references and complete background checks and investigations; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may share and disclose information that does not personally identify you when necessary for our business operations.
Authorized Service Providers. We sometimes hire or contract with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions and services on our behalf. This is a common industry practice. We may need to disclose Personal Information so that they can perform these functions and services, which may include, for example, call center/customer service support, sending or processing postal mail or email, and analyzing or hosting data on cloud-based servers.
Data collected for analytics, marketing and recruitment purposes
We market our business and recruit in a number of ways, primarily through digital advertising, social media platforms, and email marketing and offline marketing, such as at trade shows and conferences. You can learn about the choices available to you to opt out of receiving direct marketing from us in the Your Choices section.
i2S2 does not use this information to identify you. Network or device identifiers - such as computer or device IP addresses and serial numbers - do not themselves identify individuals who use such computers or devices. However, some jurisdictions’ laws may define these network or device identifiers as Personal Information.
We, and our service providers, use several industry standard analytics and tracking tools to collect Analytics Data, such as browser cookies, web beacons and other, similar technologies.
We use Analytics Data to:
- identify new visits to the Site;
- recognize returning visits;
- analyze the effectiveness of our website content and marketing or recruitment-related activities;
- better understand i2S2’s current and potential website visitors;
- determine whether i2S2’s current and potential website visitors might be interested in additional information and/or content or in employment opportunities with i2S2; and
- tailor our outreach campaigns to individuals who we think may be interested in learning more about our products and services or opportunities to work at i2S2.
Please also note that we may use Google Analytics to measure and understand how visitors use our Sites and Apps. You can learn more about how Google uses the information it collects by visiting its website at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt out of Google’s collection of this information by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You have certain choices with respect to the information we collect for recruitment and marketing purposes. This section provides you with information about the choices you may have to control the information we collect about you for these purposes and how we use it.
Direct Marketing Communications. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us or change your marketing preferences by contacting us here.
You can opt out of receiving email marketing and recruitment communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails. Please note that we may continue to communicate with you be email about any jobs you have applied for even after you opt out of receiving marketing communications.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) websites. You can also learn how to opt out from the collection of your information for interest-based advertising purposes by third parties that participate in these self-regulatory programs by visiting the NAI and DAA opt- out pages.
Minors and children under 16
The Site is not directed to nor intended for use by minors. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information or knowingly track the use of the Site by children under the age of 16.
Safeguarding your information
The integrity, availability and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. That is why we use industry-standard technical, administrative and physical controls to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We also review and evaluate our security procedures and controls on an ongoing basis to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected. How long we retain it depends on a number of factors, including the purpose for which it was obtained and/or our legal or regulatory obligations. When you submit an application for a job, we will keep your information for a minimum of three (3) years after the end of the recruitment process. At the end of that period we will securely destroy your information, unless we need to retain your information for litigation, tax, or regulatory compliance purposes. We may also store it for longer periods of time to have an accurate record of your interactions with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation.
You should be aware that hyperlinks on this site may direct you to other websites that we do not control. These websites may be subject to a different privacy statement. i2S2 is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we link. i2S2 takes no responsibility for the products, services, policies or actions of third parties or the content of third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our site and to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Additional rights under local laws
Depending on where you live, local laws may require that we provide you with additional notices and rights. This section provides information about how we process Personal Information that is subject to these laws and the rights you may have under these laws.
California Privacy Notice. If you are a resident of California, our processing of your Personal Information may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Under this law, you may be entitled to certain additional information. To learn more about our processing of Personal Information about California residents and the rights you may have under the CCPA, please read our California Privacy Notice.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions, complaints, or wish to send us comments about this Statement, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. We will investigate your complaint, and respond as soon as possible.
If you submit a complaint that relates to processing of Customer Data, i2S2 will communicate your complaint to the relevant customer for a response (unless it has been agreed otherwise with such customer). As stated above, i2S2 will adhere to customer contract obligations regarding Customer Data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may update this Statement periodically. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Statement on this page, and we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You should consult this page regularly for any changes.